Spa Illuminata at Danesfield House invites you into a luxurious world of wellbeing where you can relax and unwind in its tranquil surroundings and indulge in an unrivalled range of face and body treatments.
Our team of dedicated and experienced staff provide an warm welcome from the moment you arrive, which sets the tone for the spa’s relaxed and informal ‘come as you are’ atmosphere.
All hotel residents are invited to use the spa’s luxury facilities, which include a new state of the art gym stocked with the with the latest fitness equipment. There is also a wide range of range of fitness classes on offer, from Pilates and Chi Cong to Cardio Tone and Box Fit, as well as nutritional advice and a bespoke fitness session with one of the hotel’s personal trainers. Loungers around the 20m azure blue swimming pool offer the perfect place to wind down after a strenuous work out and guests can also rest and rejuvenate in the spa’s poolside Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
- 20 metre swimming pool
- Poolside steam room and Sauna
- Sanctuary Lounge with unisex steam room and Sauna
- Fitness Classes
- Eight Single Treatment Rooms
- Silver Birch VIP Double Treatment Suite
- Nail Bar & Pedicure Suite
- Luxury range of treatments from La Vallée, Darphin, Aromatherapy Associates, Miriam Quevedo Haircare, delilah cosmetics, Jessica and GELeration nails and Lycon wax.
- Spa Bar
- Spa Boutique
Spa Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 6.30am to 9.30pm - Last entry to the pool and gym is 9pm
Saturday - 7am to 9.30pm - Last entry to the pool and gym is 9pm
Sunday - 7am to 7.30pm - Last entry to pool and gym is 7pm
SwimSafe Rules for Children
Visitors to Spa Illuminata Danesfield House are kindly requested to observe our policy regarding children. Children below the age of 5 years may not enter the Spa building at any time. Children between the ages of 5 and 16 years may use the pool and changing areas during the following specified times:
Monday – Friday 2pm – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 9am & 2pm – 5pm
Please be aware that we do not operate with a lifeguard monitoring in or around the pool. To ensure children’s safety and enjoyment of their time in the pool we ask that you comply with the following National Standard:
- The ideal ratio for children under 8 should be one adult to two children
- This can be increased to one adult to three children if one or more of the children are a strong, confident swimmer and they are over the age of 8.
- Children must be constantly supervised all times whilst in the Spa. Please make sure that you stay close to them and maintain constant eye contact throughout your visit.
- Children under 8 must use the same changing room as their parent/guardian
- Children over the age of 8 must use their same sex changing room
- Children of any age are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi, steam room or Sauna in the pool hall.
- No jumping, diving, splashing, screaming or generally disruptive behaviour is permitted.
For more information or if you would like to speak to a team member, please call Spa Reception on 01628 891881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org