At Danesfield House Hotel and Spa, we are as committed to our staff as we are to providing our guests with the highest personal care and attention. We offer challenging and motivating careers with many possibilities for growth. The opportunities are varied and include positions in the Kitchen, Food & Beverage, Front Office, Reservations and Head of Department roles. We are always happy to hear from people interested in joining Danesfield House Hotel and Spa.
Should you be interested in a career at Danesfield House Hotel and Spa, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which area of the business you are interested in.
Please note, Danesfield House does offer staff accommodation.
RECEPTIONIST - please contact Rob Ledward-Smith, Operations Manager, to apply on email@example.com
IT/AV SUPPORT ASSISTANT- please contact Rob Ledward-Smith, Operations Manager, to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
RESERVATIONS CO-ORDINATOR - please contact Cheryl Marner, Sales Director, to apply on email@example.com
Alternatively download a Job Application form here and return this with a covering letter.
Why work for Danesfield House
- We believe people are the key to success
- Set in between two beautiful boutique towns, Marlow and Henley on Thames
- One of the most recognised Hotel and Spa in Buckinghamshire
- We are a driven business focused on success and awards and always look for the best in ourselves
- We take hospitality seriously
- 20 paid holidays per annum plus 8 Bank holidays
- Optional Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Free meals whilst on duty in our Staff Restaurant
- Friends and Family rate of £85 (including tax and breakfast) at Danesfield House Hotel and Spa.
- If you work in a guest facing environment, you will be provided with a uniform.
- Discount of 15% on products used in the Spa
- Discount of 50% on treatments taken in the Spa
- Discount of 25% on products in the Gift Shop
- 30% off Food and Drink up to maximum of 4 people. All bookings require authorisation.